Merrimack Pool Update — June 15, 2021
Welcome to Summer at Merrimack
SUMMER SCHEDULE Our new open hours start this Wednesday, June 16.
|6:30am-7:30am||Early Bird swimming|
|11:00am-3:30pm||3 Lap Lanes, Open Swim (including Dive Well)|
|3:30pm-7:00pm||Team Practice, Open Swim (Dive Team in Well 4:00pm-7:00pm)|
|7:00pm-8:00pm (9:00pm Friday)||4 Lap Lanes, Open Swim (including Dive Well)|
|8:00pm-9:00pm Monday-Thursday Adults only||7 Lap Lanes, 2 swimmers in Dive Well|
|10:00am-11:00am Adults only||7 Lap Lanes, 2 swimmers in Dive Well|
|11:00am-9:00pm||3 Lap Lanes, Open Swim (including Dive Well)|
- Wednesday-Friday 11:00am-6:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am-6:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am until after the Dive Meet
After June 21, Mack’s Café will be open daily 10:00am-6:00pm.
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
If you need to call the actual pool please use the first number. If you have a membership question please use the second number. Our membership and administration staff is not located at the pool and does not know the temperature of the water! LAP LANE OFFERINGS & POLICY
- We will continue to have reservation-only, adult-only lap lane swimming periods. Reservations during these periods are 30-minutes long. All other lap lane swimming is unreserved.
- A single lap lane may be used by two individuals at one time. They do not have to be from the same household.
- Swim team practice and Mini Maniac training will take 4 lanes from 4:00pm-7:00pm weekdays. There will not be a separate lap lane dedicated for member swimming during this time.
- Private swimming instruction will be conducted in the open swim area of the pool, unless there is a free lap lane. A private swim instruction conducted in a lap lane may be moved to open swim by any patron who wishes to use the lane for lap swimming.
- We retain the discretion to change the number of lap lanes when the numbers and needs of swimmers warrant.
Merrimack Equity Members and Full Summer Affiliates may now bring guests to the pool, in all periods other than reserved Adult Lap Lane swimming. Daily Guest Passes should be purchased in advance through the pool website menu Manage Account, Make a Payment. Private parties are not allowed, and groups may be no larger than 10 (including account holders). The full names of all guests must be given to the guard at check-in.