Merrimack Pool 2021 Pledge & Waiver
We are all responsible for the health and safety of everyone at the Merrimack Pool this summer, and each of us, including for our children, pledge the following:
- I understand that I and all members of my family who use the pool do so at my/their own risk, specifically but not limited to contraction of COVID-19.
- I acknowledge that the Merrimack Pool may use or release to health officials the pool’s records of persons who have used the pool, if required for contact tracing purposes.
- I will not visit the pool if I have or anyone in my household has COVID-19 symptoms, or have exhibited symptoms or tested positive in the past 10 days.
- I will advise the Merrimack Pool Board if I or a family member exhibits symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 within 24 hours of onset or test result.
- I will practice social distancing while at the pool, including in the water, by maintaining a 6-foot distance from all others outside of my household consistent with CDC and Montgomery County guidelines and Merrimack 2021 Summer rules.
- I will wear a face mask when walking around the pool deck and when interacting with pool staff and unrelated pool users, consistent with CDC and Montgomery County guidelines and Merrimack 2021 Summer rules.
- I will honor the pool’s reservation system and only arrive during my time slot and exit the pool promptly and on time. I understand that I will not be able to remain at the pool past my reservation time.
- I understand that there will be no guests allowed at Merrimack pool in 2021.
- I will supervise my children and group members so that safe interactions and social distancing can be maintained while at the pool.
- I will be respectful of others who are using the pool, understanding that we are all expected to follow these guidelines.
- I understand the pool must operate differently (again) this year. I will be a good pool citizen and respect the rules in force this summer, and also respect and obey the guidance and instruction given by pool staff. I will comply with the rules for reserving pool times.
- The failure of anyone in my household, including caregivers, to follow these guidelines may result in the loss of club access and privileges.