Thursday, September 30, 7:00pm
Dear Merrimack Pool Members,
As our season winds down at Merrimack, we would like to invite – and encourage – you to attend the pool’s Annual Meeting. The meeting will be held Thursday evening, September 30, at 7:00 pm by Zoom videoconference.
This meeting will be an opportunity to review the operations of the pool and Merrimack’s financial condition after two challenging seasons of dealing with COVID. We will also elect new Board members to fill the posts of those whose terms are coming to an end. (See agenda below.)
The most important function of the Annual Meeting is to hear from you, not only about this season, but also about what you would like to see at Merrimack next year. This is particularly important now as the Board tries to gauge, after two years living with COVID, the views and preferences of our members and what they would like to see at the pool.
So please join us on September 30 at 7:00pm using this Zoom link.
Thank you, and I hope to see you all on the 30th!
President, Merrimack Pool
- Review of the 2021 season
- Financial condition of the pool
- Nomination of new Board members
- Departing members: Catherine Bise, Siobhan Gonzales, Katy Hatcher
- Board nominations for new members: Carol Cadou, Derek Dickey, Robert Wolfe
- Member views and discussion